Nights HGV Technician - Northampton
Russell Taylor Group are supporting a HGV Dealership in Northampton. Due to expansion our client has a vacancy for Two HGV Technicians working 12 hours per night, 7pm to 7.30am, the two shift patterns are Mon to Thursday and Tue to Friday. Paying £44,000. If you are ready to take the next step, please read below and apply today.
Key Requirements for the role
* Formal Mechanical Qualification Level 3 City & Guilds or equivalent
* UK Driving Licence and HGV Licence is desirable
* Five years' experience as a HGV / PSV Technician
* Good diagnostic skills, understanding of electronics and hydraulics
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
* Manage the service and repair of customers vehicles.
* MOT preparation
* Fault diagnosis.
* Dealing with fleet defects
* Carry out job cards and maintenance reports.
* Liaise and communicate with workshop manager and customers.
* Ensure vehicle maintenance work is conducted as per schedule.
* To work with a minimum amount of supervision.
* Maintain good house-keeping practices in the workshop.
* Carry out any reasonable request by management
For more information, please call Russell Taylor Group and ask for Chris Campbell on 01517375560 or apply now send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.