Role: - NPD Technologist (food/supplements)
Salary: - Up to £25,000
Location: - North West England
Russell Taylor Group have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual with 1-2 years' experience NPD and has an interest in food and nutrition. If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to make a real impact and unleash your potential with a fast-growing company then please apply within.
- Investigate market research, competitor products, consumer trends, insights & sales data. Reporting on new product opportunities off this data.
- New product formulation with a view on commercialisation, nutritional benefits, and accepted claims.
- Upscale from concept to launch
- Regularly communicating with various departments in regard to launch date of new product.
- Set up the new products on the internal systems
- Develop relationships with external suppliers and contract manufacturers
- Supply chain support to reduce risk of disturbances to the business.
- Assistance and carry out trials on new equipment, ingredients, processing & packaging.
- Customer support on nutrition and product investigations.
- 1-2 years' experience working in new product development - Nutrition, food, drink or supplement
- BSc in food or nutrition related topic
- Genuine interest in nutrition or health & wellness
- Positive "can do attitude"- needs to be willing to experiment & push boundaries
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Self-learner who is willing to keep up to date with the latest trends
- An understanding or experience of concept to launch
- Excellent communicator and team player
- PC literate