Decommissioning Engineer required to work for a major consultancy on Nuclear projocts.
Experience in the Nuclear working on Decommissioning projects is essential.
- The constitution of the basic data (collecting input data from sites)
- The design of the overall scenarios including definition of Post-Operation Clean-up activities
- The design of the implementation of these scenarios (modifications, requirements, technologies to be implemented) in interfaces with other technical engineering disciplines
- Waste strategy
- Development and verification of technical documents (physical or radiological inventories, waste management technical notes, scenario synoptic, associated scheduling, estimation of the blue collar work hours, arrangement means to be implemented, specifications ...)
- M.Sc./M.Eng in Nuclear engineering or Process engineering with a specialisation in nuclear process
- Experience in the field of decommissioning project and nuclear waste management