Currently looking for Nuclear Waste Management Consultants from Junior to Principal level.
Candidates will need to have some experience in Nuclear Waste Management/Waste Characterisation projects.
Relevant degree qualification is essential ideally in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or other related subjects.
Any Environmental or Land Contamination experience would also be highly advantageous.
Work on a range of consultancy projects with a focus on nuclear site delicensing. Currently supporting three major delicensing projects in the UK. These delicensing projects are being undertaken by following the Data Quality Objectives methodology, a systematic planning process from the US EPA. Work includes a wide variety of activities across the areas of radioactive waste management including:
- Gathering of data in support of characterisation (i.e. history files);
- Facilitation of DQO workshops and provide advice to customers on sampling and analysis requirements, where appropriate;
- Production and support to development of technical documentation e.g. sample and analysis plans;
- Data assessment of sample results;
- Attendance at project and regulatory meetings on site on behalf of the customer;
- Project management, where applicable;
- Support and development of junior members of the team.