Role: - Nutritional Regulatory Affairs Manager (International Registrations)
Location: - Liverpool (blending working hour -office & WFH)
Salary: - Competitive
Type: - Full-time, permanent
Benefits: - Pension (matched up to 10%), Private Healthcare, employee recognition scheme, free gym membership, cycle to work scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays & Christmas shutdown, option to buy/sell annual leave, & life assurance
Our Client, a nutritional specialist - manufacturing company (part of a global brand); are looking for an individua with experience in food law & regulatory affairs who come from a nutritional background who will work at their modern facility in Liverpool as well as opportunity for some work from home. In return the successful candidate will be provided an excellent working community, career progression and an excellent package.
- Working on regulatory projects with specific relevance to registration in international markets
- Networking and building strong relationships with various teams within the company and internationally to help facilitate regulatory activities and product registration & documentation.
- Drafting, technically reviewing, audit and ad hoc regulatory projects. Helping to determine requirements for product registration.
- Reviewing of new requirements and queries for new markets
- Discovering ways to develop and improve processes whilst overseeing portfolio of product registration and reimbursement dossiers.
- Observe current registration and renewals.
- Recommend both the commercial and business development teams on any regulatory and registration barriers.
- Oversea a small team within registration
- Industry experience in "Food Law" is essential. Ideally EU Food Law
- Nutritional background- industry and preferably related degree
- Experience in regulatory affairs
- Experience in product registrations would be desirable.
- Organised and ability to multi-task workload and large portfolio with various small projects.
- Experience of training/mentoring, line management or leadership
- Excellent decision making