Office Manager - Pharmaceutical Company
Salary: Upto £35,000
Hours: Days (Monday - Friday)
Reporting to: Managing Director
Through continued growth, our Client - an established Pharmaceutical Company (soon to be moving to a new site in Luton); are looking for an experienced Office Manager. The Office Manager will play a key role in ensuring compliance procedures are followed and delegated correctly (document control), they will provision H&S and be the HR contact for the site.
Supporting the Managing Director, QC Lab Manager and Manufacturing Manager by:
- Ensuring smooth flow of documentation (document control)
- Offering strategic insight to improve efficiencies
- Responding to Client requests/complaints in an effective and timely manner
- Being the HR contact on site and supporting the Management teams HR related activities
- E.g. appraisals, training needs, compliance and budget control/allocation
- Managing recruitment provisions
- Responsible for managing holiday requests
- Managing filing systems
- General office administration and reporting
- Purchasing support
- Managing the incoming and outgoing post
The successful candidate will require:
- Proven Office Management experience ideally in a GMP/Manufacturing setting; the ideal Candidate will have worked in a heavily regulated industry such as Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Chemical FMCG etc.
- Will have previous HR experience; assisting and delegating duties to various Management teams and offering strategic input to the Directors.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Excel, SAGE (or similar) and other Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Will ideally have had some involvement in H&S aspects and be able to implement DSE and other assessments for the office
- Excellent customer service skills