1.Perform field service jobs for customers.
2.Serve as a consultant to customers to resolve issues with their high voltage equipment.
3.Write technical reports on the results of testing and inspection of the customer site using results of testing/monitoring, research and personal expertise.
4.Commissioning of high voltage measuring, diagnosis and monitoring systems.
5.Commissioning of products, including installation on site.
6.Provide customer service actions that result in meeting the customer's requests with full satisfaction.
7.Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the service process and maintain an ongoing dialogue with all assigned clients.
8.Find ways to increase sales for both service and equipment.
9.Provide engineering support to other departments as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Over 2 years of working experience as an onsite Electrical Engineer.
- Graduate engineer (university or technical college) or technician in electrical engineering or industrial engineer
- Experience in the field of high voltage technology (testing and diagnosis)
- Must be able to travel throughout the UK and as necessary overseas.
- Must be goal-oriented
- Self motivated
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must be fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- High level of responsibility and self-organization
- A successful history of providing excellent customer service.
OTHER HELPFUL EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE-
- Experience in off-shore projects.
- Fluency in additional languages (verbally and written) such as Spanish, French, and Arabic.
- Experience working at a utility.
- Prior experience working with testing and monitoring equipment would be an advantage but not essential.