Operations Administrator (Testing & Certification) - We need FIVE new additons to join our Team!!
Days M-F 8.30-4.30 (with flexibility on hours and to WFH)
Birchwood (Warrington) - Own Car Needed
Our client has an opportunity for a Operations Administrator to join our Warrington business initially for a period of 18 months. This is a great opportunity to develop your Administration career within a Global Testing, Inspection and Certification business.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Providing administrative support to the certification team
* Processing applications / providing quotations and other associated tasks
* Tracking audits and liaising with clients to gather information where necessary
* Monitoring scheme audit test schedules to ensure compliance
* Issuing certificates and entering information onto the certificate database
* Processing customers purchase orders
* Invoicing jobs
* Providing clients with updates to progression of work
* Answering telephone to incoming calls and helping with clients enquiries
Qualifications or Experience You Will Need
* Experience within an administrative position
* Experience with working with databases
* Significant experience within customer service environment
* Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Knowledge of third party fire certification is desirable however not essential
* Self-starter with good organisation skills
* Proactive, logical and methodical
* Confident, punctual and well organised
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work in a hybrid work environment with office and home working capabilities
* Day shift role working 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
* 25 days Annual Leave plus the Bank Holidays
* Generous pension contributions
How To Apply
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details and information are thoroughly up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager