- An NVQ level 3 in an engineering or operations discipline
- Responsibilities in process plant or operations, maintenance or engineering in a 24/7 operations at supervisor level.
- Developing, implementing & evaluating systems, upgrades, improvements & modifications (Management of Change).
- Fault diagnosis & problem-solving experience.
- Working individually & leading teams to achieve business targets.
- Producing & maintaining site documentation, records & procedures.
- Plant SHE systems & procedures including appreciation of permit to work systems and documents.
- Quality systems, environmental standards & application awareness.
- Legislation & best practice within a process environment.
- Microsoft Office packages.
- Maintenance management systems.