Operations Director (Food/Healthcare/Nutrition)
Our Client is looking for a talented manufacturing professional who has a proven track record within a batch-manufacturing environment (ideally food/drink but it's not essential).
You will have strong experience of developing and managing high performing multi-functional teams and can demonstrate successful leadership skills.
You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will work closely with all Departments in the business to help develop and deliver the full operational strategy in line with the company plans and will be responsible for co-ordination of the planning, manufacturing and shipping of all products produced and sold by the company.
You will have:
- The ability to lead in adversity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The intellectual capacity to introduce new management techniques and handle multi problem issues
- Batch and process manufacturing experience
- Experience of managing CAPEX
- Excellent IT skills and an in depth knowledge of current manufacturing systems
You will be:
- A self-motivator
- Be able to multi task
- Hard working and dynamic: a driver
- Numerate and enthusiastic
- Loyal and empathetic
- A team player
You will be expected to:
- Act with honesty and integrity at all times
- Demonstrate high standards of personal conduct
- Value and respect colleagues and other members of staff
- Work with others to develop and improve our services
- Take personal responsibility for their words and actions and the quality of service they deliver