Operations Maintenance Coordinator (Bulk Fuels)
Be responsible for the safe and efficient coordination of bulk fuel operations and maintenance on a regional cluster of RAF Flying Stations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall effectiveness of the operations-maintenance interface at their allocated RAF Stations. The OMCs will be expected to work as a Team, developing common processes and, if required, support operations at RAF Stations outside of their allocated cluster.
A full (preferably clean) driving license is essential for this post as travel between sites will be required.
* Coordinate maximum operational availability of the fuels assets, while ensuring they are maintained to recognised industry standards, ensuring planned preventative maintenance is delivered efficiently.
* Prioritisation and packaging of the maintenance work to deliver maximum asset utilisation.
* Chair the (short, medium and long term) maintenance planning meetings
* Work towards developing a critical equipment structure, that will ease the prioritisation and holding of key spares.
* Advise on effective application of the Safe Systems of Work with the resident AE and AP in order to maximise safe delivery of planned work and operational availability including safe Isolation processes.
* Maintain an evergreen BFI Shutdown scope of work to maximise available planned outages.
* Review and challenge any proposed changes to original design of plant.
* Take part in Hazard Operability Studies (HAZOP), pushing requests for process safety or engineering assurance input
* Review and prompt losses of primary containment and safety reports.
* Compliance with Health and Safety and Environmental regulations including