Operations Manager - High Wycombe
Due to vast growth within the company, my client is looking for an Operations Manager.
- Agree budgets with NR and manage costs in line with budgets given.
- Identify new business.
- Grow and develop accounts.
- Ensure key staff are delivering and developing.
- Research new ideas and alternative products.
Ideally come from an operations back round within a hire company. Duties will include -
- Managing the day to day operations of the workshop and the staff.
- Responsible for all orders from hire to invoice stage.
- First point of contact for customers for hire, sales and servicing.
- Managing and overseeing sales costs.
- Oversee all training programmes - H&S, Risk Assessments and Employee Development.
- Supervising all staff ensuring the workshop ruins fast and efficiently.
My client specialises in supplying the construction industry with pumping and mixing equipment. For over 25 years they have supplied most of the UK with the industrial equipment. They also offer a repair and service scheme for customers own machines.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.