Branch Manager - Dusseldorf, Germany
My client is a leading Industrial Automation distributor with a global set up. They sell both new and surplus products for the maintenance, production and machinery industries, whilst they also have full repair capabilities for all industrial electronic and electrical equipment. They are a well-established international company with exciting growth plans.
* Hands on, motivational individual with a proven track record of increasing productivity
* Must have experience leading and developing a team in a Branch environment
* Looking for an exceptional leader who is keen for a fresh challenge and isn't afraid of hard work
* Ideally your background will be related to Automation, but any form of Engineering knowledge will be accepted if you can prove you management expertise
* Must be fluent in English and German
* Exceptional leader with the ability to foster teamwork whilst solving technical challenges
* Must have managed a team of around 10 employees
* Located in Dusseldorf, Germany or willing to relocate there
This position involves managing a cross-functional, multi-discipline engineering team which includes Sales, Operations, Warehouse and Engineering staff. You will be working closely with the UK and American management team in order to drive and grow the German business forward. They key is to optimise existing processes and lead continuous improvement activities to drive product flow. You will be responsible for the management and development of the P&L, and to proactively set action plans to reduce branch costs structure.
You will be providing effective management of the teams within the branch through working closely with the management of each division, setting KPIs, and driving strong teamwork. This is a crucial, challenging role for the business.
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on experience.
For more information please do not hesitate to call or email Melanie Mortin to discuss further.