Operations SAP Accountant (Manufacturing)
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hrs per week
We are working with a fantastic client who are undergoing an extensive period of growth and site development and are looking to recruit an Operations Accountant who has proven experience of SAP to join the team.
The SAP Operations Accountant Role will assist the Finance Manager in the accurate management of operational accounting and the reporting of operational costs and will support with the implementation of a Business Process Improvement programme, having an overview of stock, labour costs, supply chain costs.
This is a key role for the business as it continues its rapid growth and development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reporting on Production Labour Cost & Line Efficiency and Investigating Production Variance
- Analysing Material Usage and Price Variance
- Improving SAP Business Processes, Developing SAP Business Information Reporting
- Analysing Labour & Overhead Expenditure
- Reviewing Overhead Allocation by Product/Customer to support product costing and quotations
- Analysing the end-to-end supply chain costs to identify savings
- Supporting Business Process Improvement (BPI) programme with Supply Chain and Manufacturing functions
- Improving the Working Capital Management
Skills required as our SAP Operations Accountant:
- Qualified or part qualified ACMA or ACCA
- Experienced user of SAP in a FMCG manufacturing environment- essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
Apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.