Are you an organic chemist or have organic chemistry/lab experinece from a placement? Russell Taylor Group are looking to hear from you.
We have opportunities for chemists to start at a research organisation near Nottingham in the East Midlands. The successful candidate will be working amongst highly skilled organic research chemists in an environment where you can grow and develop as a person and chemist.
- Educated to Bachelor's or Master's in Chemistry, with excellent knowledge of organic chemistry and a placement or year in industry in the laboratory. Or, PhD in organic or medicinal chemistry.
- Experinece with small molecule synthesis and devemopment, final year research project would be a bonus
- Recent graduates or future graduates with the relevant experience invited to apply
- Experience with analytical chemistry and organic characterisation including GC-MS, NMR and LC-MS
- Ability to work as part of a team collaborating and building knowledge