P6 Project Production (Engineering & Manufacturing)
We are thrilled to be EXCLUSIVELY recruiting on behalf of one of the most iconic names in British Industry; They are marine, energy and engineering-centric and their business escalation plans mean we will be ready to deliver key building projects worth £1 billion over the next 10 years. As such their escalation plan underpins their transition to build on capacity and to future-proof their business for the next 15-20 years and beyond. In joining their team, you are building upon a culmination of hundreds of years of intellectual energy and experience... These are exciting times as they build on their wealth of knowledge and tradition whilst challenging their thinking to innovate even further towards leading edge and innovation across all areas of our business.
They consider their new team of planning officers to be pivotal in supporting their continued organisational growth and success. Working directly to our Head of Planning, you will be involved in developing our site for the coming decades by supporting the creation and delivery of our Master Planning Management framework which underpins our strategic and resourcing plans.
P6 Project Planner
You share our values which are:
- Customer First
- One Yard
- Ready and looking for new challenges, strategies and projects which maximise the use of our resources, assets and people across multiple key projects with differing scopes, technical demands and deadlines.
- Experienced in production planning and can demonstrate a track record of delivering appropriate resource allocation across a number of diverse, sometimes complex and competing projects
- Fast-paced and respond well to our need to move resource, often on a daily/weekly basis; supporting our need to meet milestones in multiple projects.
- Experienced in planning ideally from a construction, manufacturing or building background
- You are certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), or similar
- You may also be a member of the Chartered Production Planning Profession (CPPP) or similar and can demonstrate your commitment to your own CPD.
- Committed to change and cyclical continuous improvement of production planning and scheduling projects and ongoing evaluation
- Confident and competent to coach colleagues in positive employee relations and you view collaboration at all levels as business as usual
- Committed to translating our vision and values into everything you do
- Reflective and you learn from what you do
- You do what is right, not what is easy with a willingness to professionally challenge and influence key decision makers.
- Respectful and supportive of current practices with an appetite and vision to future proof us in line with good practice
Previous Experience You Will Have
- 2-3 years' experience minimum of delivering within a planning function, within an industrial setting (manufacturing, engineering, etc)
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), or similar
- MS Projects
- Understanding of S-Curves
- Primavera P6
- Monday to Friday 8-4.30pm
- Annual Salary Reviews
- £40,000 - £45,000 starting salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Pension Contribution
- 25 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring all your contact details are thoroughly up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager