Role: Packaging Manager ( Pharma )
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor Group's Scientific Team has a fantastic opportunity for a Packaging Manager who has experience working within the Pharmaceutical Industry to join a fast-growing pharmaceutical manufacturing / GMP company based in Manchester. You must have management experience and being able to train and motivate the packaging team.
- To provide leadership, direction and management to the Packaging Department
- To lead, train, motivate and develop the Packaging team
- To provide relevant technical support and guidance both within Packaging and cross functionally as required
- To lead the improvement of Packaging activities and to support and participate in wider improvements of the business.
- To ensure that the weekly and monthly productions plans are met or exceeded.
- Lead improvement activities within Packaging and participate in wider improvement activities within the business.
- Meet objectives set and carry out any other duties as directed by senior management
- Experience with high speed automated packaging equipment - Blister lines, bottle filling, etc
- Significant continuous improvement skills to include people, processes and equipment
- Significant relevant managerial and leadership experience ideally within a Pharmaceutical/GMP environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical Operations and regulations governing them.
- A Degree level, or equivalent, in a science or business discipline
Keywords: Packaging Manager, Pharma, GMP, tablets, powder, capsules