Role: Packing Shift Supervisor - Pharmaceuticals
Salary: £ Competitive
Location: Greater Manchester
Shifts Rotating! 6-2 / 2-10
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Packing Shift Supervisor to join a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company based within Greater Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity to Supervise the Packaging Team. You will have a years experience supervising a team, packaging, pharmaceutical with GMP experience.
- Maintaining a high standard of Quality records, liaising with Quality Administration team
- Enforcing (GMP) in terms of dress, working methods and housekeeping
- Assisting Human Resources (HR) with return to work process, disciplinary processes and completion of timesheets
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies are adhered to.
- Training and developing staff.
- Setting a flexible working example including working overtime
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the business.
- Work with all internal customers and departments to ensure that the production plan is delivered in the correct quantities at the right quality in a hygienic, safe manner and within the values of our business and within the time frame of the Production Plan.
- Act as a link for people, production and line issues bringing to attention any significant matters or those that remain unresolved in a timely manner.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the defined start up and shut down procedures are followed with any issues being recorded and communicated to the Packing Manager, Engineering Manager and on-coming Team Leader. (Written and Verbal)
- To drive a culture of constant and continuous improvement be demonstrating commitment to challenging both self and teams to perform better / more efficiently.
- To be responsible for identifying root cause for poor performance, working with the Packing Manager
- 1 years supervisory experience in Production Team Leading and / or in a similar Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) packing operation
- Demonstrate excellent team building, team working and motivational skills
- Demonstrate troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Health and Safety and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Systems
- Undertaking of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- An understanding of Added Value Methodologies and Implementation
- Minimum basic IT skills including Word and Excel