We are recruiting panel builders to start work ASAP in the Chester area. The panel builder will be required to work for the majority of the year. This position could also last until next year.
Hours will vary from week to week. Overtime through the week and at the weekend will be available at peak times. Our client requires candidates to be flexible in regards to overtime when available. The standard working hours on site will be 38 per week, after 38 hours it will be overtime one at time and a half. After 6 hours worked on Saturday the rate is double time also Sunday work is paid at double time.
Typical duties will include:
- Wiring of electrical components including control & PLC system wiring and power.
- Reading and working with wiring schematics and layout drawings
- Strictly adhering to the company OHSAS18001 Safety Management System
The preferred applicants will already have:
- A recognised electrical qualification.
- A flexible attitude to working hours.
- Good communication & organisational skills.
- Punctuality and timekeeping is essential.
- Experience of working to an ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management System
Please apply with your CV ASAP.