As Electrical wireman / Fitter you will be work shop based and required to:
- Assemble and modify switchboard assemblies.
- Wiring of switchgear Instrumentation and control circuits
- Terminate flexible cables
- Copper Busbar manufacture
- Earth bonding
- On site switchgear assembly
- On site switchgear modification
You should also have a basic experience of industrial electrical installations and also being able to interpret basic manufacturing drawings and control system schematics.
A full UK driving licence would be a requirement.
Any electrical and or mechanical experiences and qualifications would be advantageous for this role.
The ideal candidate will have a CSCS certificate, understand best practice for Health, Safety & Environmental Issues and possess excellent communication skills at all levels.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small dedicated team taking pride in your work.
Basic hours: 39.5 hr p/wk
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14 - £17 PH (depending on expereince)