Payroll Administrator (Manufacturing) Part time role (3 Days per week)
We are working with a fantastic forward thinking manufacturing company who are looking for a Payroll Administrator.
Reporting directly to Senior HR Manager this will be pivotal role to support the payroll services for the company.
- To process information from time and attendance system, compute and processes wage and salary payments.
- To assist in the management of the company pension scheme and company life Insurance
- To assist in the processing and management of the company health scheme
- Ensuring timely & accurate administration & processing of payroll payments weekly & monthly
Logging new starters on the system both in Bodet & Sage
- General admin support in the HR department
- Preparing and circulation of various weekly & KPI reports in a timely manner to various functions of the business.
- Maintenance & administration of Bodet system incl. Starters & Leaver, issuing of fobs, attaching shift patterns, door access and recording of holiday's sickness and other leave is accurate
- Process attachment of earnings for court orders and various deductions
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.