Role: Planning Engineer
Salary: Permanent £50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer to join my client, who are a prestigeous Engineering and Construction Contractor, on a permanent basis, working on projects within the Nuclear sector, based in Gloucester.
Opportunities with this company are significant, my client is committed to the professional development of their staff and you will have their full support to fulfil your career objectives, through professional accreditations; APM, ACostE etc.
- Exposure to the Construction/Infrastructure industries
- Circa 5-10 years' experience in Planning role
- Proficient user of Primavera P6
- Earned Value Analysis
- Critical Path Analysis
- Understanding of NEC3 contracts
- Experience of fully resourcing plans and reporting
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Andy.Coppock@Russell-Taylor.co.uk