Planning And Inventory Controller
Liverpool/Manchester North West
Highly Competitive Salary Package
Our client is a multinational company who provide sustainable products and systems into the construction industry. They already have an incredibly established portfolio in facades, however at such an exciting time they have relocated their whole team to the North West where they are broadening their product range, expanding the facades portfolio and capitalising on the global mega-trend towards the urban environment, tall buildings and have recently given this as their focus by setting up a stand-alone division.
As part of their site development they are looking to recruit a Planning and Inventory Controller to oversee and manage the planning, coordination, and transportation of materials for all projects.
Liaising with the Project Manager to reduce the cost impact of transport across all projects.
The role will work closely with the Project Buyers and the Procurement team and will also be responsible for the tracking of inventory and stock control.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Improve Material tracking and visibility across the business
- Overview and plan material movements across all projects, ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner in line with the project programme
- Maintain the material tracker within Navision to ensure it is accurate at any given point.
- Responsible for maintaining stock control and full understanding of materials.
- Coordinate transportation for site deliveries ensuring that we are utilising the resource efficiently and that delivery notes and PODs are obtained and held on record.
- Liaise with project buyer on raising POs and ensuring that materials are ordered as required with suppliers in a timely fashion.
- Manage stock checks as required on a periodic basis.
- Manage all inventory across all sites efficiently, and maintain minimum stock levels.
- Develop and implement Inventory KPI's
The preferred candidate will have previous experience working in the construction industry and a proven track record in providing planning to enable total compliance and achievement of project programmes.
A Strong analytical and logical thinker with strong attention to detail skills with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
If interested in pursing further please apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.