This is an exciting opportunity due to this international manufacturers growth intentions in the region. The role will join the Supply Chain team and drive Raw materials and finish goods at its North Wales facility.
- Production Planner role is responsible for coordination and scheduling of supply / demand plans for all specified machines and / or materials.
- Material scope could include Finished Goods, Intermediate Goods, and Raw Materials.
- Develop plans on an ongoing weekly basis to maximize machine and material usage.
- Create and communicate a valid master production schedule on an ongoing weekly basis to maximize available machine hours, material usage, and labour.
- Manage raw material portfolio.
- Daily review and optimisation of planning schedules taking into account operational and material changes along with business requirements
- Communicate raw material concerns / issues and impact to production schedule.
- Inventory management.
- Ideally 3 to 5 years of experience
- Will consider candidate with 1-3 years if they have a Supply Chain Management Degree or APICS certification.
- Business aware - capable of assimilating a lot of information and of making informed decisions under pressure.
- Consistent, pro-active, high energy level and able to work on own initiative.
- Highly developed problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills in order to ensure efficient communication exchange with all departments at all levels and suppliers. Demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Capable of understanding manufacturing processes
The role comes with leading industry employee benefits and progression opportunities