Planning Engineer - Stratford-upon-Avon - Nuclear, Power, Transport
My client is a leading sustainable engineering and design consultancy that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments. They offer integrated solutions for clients across the energy, life sciences and manufacturing, nuclear, public, transport and utility services sectors.
The project planner will be working closely with the project leads to develop and manage schedules in Primavera P6. Ensure that the reporting relating to the project performance always reflects the most up to date status. To provide work plans for completion with each discipline. To utilise provided data for reporting of progress against previous baselines, report on variance and challenge visible trends with relevant teams.
The key tasks associated with achieving this will include but are not limited to the following: -
- Develop and manage resource loaded schedules and guide the project team to create a robust project baseline.
- Facilitate weekly project update meetings to challenge performance and further progress, update forecast to complete hours and implement changes derived from assessments made.
- Highlight potential risk, critical path analysis, and provide suitable mitigation measures to the appropriate lead.
- Support the change control process and implement baseline change requests with in primavera P6.
- Continually improve and streamline the process. Maintain a consistent process and evaluate the benefit of reporting.
- Microsoft Excel including advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Technical proficient with Primavera P6
- Experience of Microsoft Project
- Experience with Management Reporting
- Experience of stakeholder Management
- Experience with a variety of Construction Contracts
- Presentation skills and the ability to run workshops
- Good general software ability
- Earned Value Management
To find out more call Patrick from Russell Taylor on 0151 304 7034. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org