A new opportunity has opened for a Plant Assistant to demonstrate strong operational ability and contribute to and complete responsibilities in a continuous process operations role.
Ideally, the candidate in question will:
- possess NVQ Level 2 in Process or Maintenance or time served apprenticeship
- IOSH Working Safely or equivalent is desirable
- Ideally come from the process industry (chemical/oil & gas/biomass/biogas/process plant/coal/EFW/W2E)
- Co-ordinate tanker movements and complete fuel testing and discharge.
- Tanker loading & offloading
- Fork lift truck driving
- Understands safe systems of work including permits, risk assessments, method statements
- Working to and meeting performance & work targets and standards
- Can work well with other to achieve results.
- Competitive basic salary - up to £35K
- Overtime opportunities
- Day shift patterns
If you are interested then please contact Anna on 0151 304 7034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Russell Taylor Group is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.