Proactive Plant Maintenance Team Leader to ensure the safe operation of all plant and equipment within a Top Tier COMAH site through the management of multi-skilled direct labour and contractors workforce.
The role is critical to enable sustainable maximum plant productivity by ensuring the availability of technically sophisticated automated filling and cylinder reconditioning equipment achieved through the deployment of effective maintenance programmes and continual improvement through the introduction of innovative equipment and work processes.
Candidates will need to have:
- Appropriate Technical Qualification: BEng, NVQ Level 3, HND/HNC, or equivalent experience.
- NEBOSH / IOSHH Safety Qualification
- Competent in Maintenance Systems
- Issuing / receiving Permit to Work
- Working in Hazardous Area / COMAH Site
- Have experience of Electronic control systems, pumps, compressors, pneumatics, pipework and pressure vessels.
- Be familiar with planned preventative maintenance regimes
- Have previous experience of engagement with Health and Safety Executive, Environment Agency or other formal regulatory bodies.