Russell Taylor are currently recruiting a Plant maintenance technician for a job in Ellesmere port. 5 days per week. 37.5 hours per week.
Key job tasks of maintenance technician
- Perform a wide variety of general plant maintenance repairs and services.
- Install (pumps and associated equipment, air and oil isolation and regulator valves, air and oil flow indicators, relief valves, new plant and equipment)
- Assist with the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
- Assist with special projects as directed by the Engineer.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Maintain efficient function of boilers, cooling equipment and sprays.
- Responsible for alerting the Engineer of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company guidelines.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Guidebook.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Maintain monthly inspection and maintenance of building, plant and general site.
For more details please apply or call Isaac 01517375560.