Plant Service Engineer - High Wycombe
Due to vast growth within the company, my client is looking for a Plant Service Engineer.
- Previous experience with a plant hire company desired but not essential
- Presentable with good communication skills
- Some form of mechanical or engineering service experience is essential
- Full UK driving license
- Overtime is available
Full training will be provided and further mentoring on the job.
Ideally come from a service back round within a hire company. Duties will include -
- Carrying out services and repairs to Diesel, Hydraulic and Electric machines to ensure they are working and operating to the manufactures specification.
- Solve problems with machines at customer premises or over the phone.
- Dealing with customers face to face on site or at their offices.
- Deliveries to sites may be required as and when you are needed.
- On- site servicing and Repairs if required.
- Complete all paperwork detailed to your job.
My client specialises in supplying the construction industry with pumping and mixing equipment. For over 25 years they have supplied most of the UK with the industrial equipment. They also offer a repair and service scheme for customers own machines.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.