Russell Taylor are recruiting for a PLC/SCADA Engineer to work alongside an excellent company who specialise in delivering automation systems and solutions in the UK.
Based in Stafford, our client are looking for experienced Software Engineers to work on a variety of systems and solutions in the UK Nuclear and Defence industry. They require talented engineers who can fit into the team as well as show individual initiative, with experience in undertaking the design and integration of software for automation systems in an industrial environment.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of complex Automation, Safety, Material Tracking and Industrial Cyber Security Systems. You will also be involved with the specification and analysis of system requirements, the preparation of test plans, and the participation in peer and formal reviews.
- Experience of design and implementation of complex Industrial automation systems on a medium to large scale
- Experience of PLC, SCADA, or Industrial Cyber Security Solutions
- Experience in the use of Siemens system components and development tools
- A competitive basic salary, 30 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, flexible working, 12:30 finish on a Friday, competitive pension and life insurance, as well as discounted gym membership and childcare vouchers
Please follow instructions below to apply.