HGV Technician Potters Bar Hertfordshire
My client is a specialist in the service, repair, and maintenance of RCV's covering the UK and Europe. Due to expansion within the business an exciting opportunity has arisen for HGV Technician to work from their branch in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
Key Requirements for the role
* Formal Mechanical Qualification Level 3 City & Guilds or equivalent
* UK Driving Licence and HGV Licence is desirable
* Five years' experience as a HGV / PSV Technician
* Good diagnostic skills, understanding of electronics and hydraulics
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited too -
* Manage the service and repair of customer vehicles: - this includes, MOT preparation and a wide range of chassis and body repairs including fault diagnosis.
* Ensure work is achieved to customer's satisfaction.
* Carry out job cards and maintenance reports.
* Work at customers' and company premises as well as in other areas.
* Liaise and communicate with customers in a professional manner
* Ensure vehicle maintenance work is conducted as per schedule.
* To work with a minimum amount of supervision at customers' premises
* Accepts responsibility and ownership for managing contract on a daily basis.
* Maintain good house-keeping practices at customers' premises and in the workshops.
* Undertake Product, Health and Safety training and in all related subjects to enhance skills and knowledge.
* Carry out any reasonable request by management
An excellent package is on offer including great salary dependant on experience, for more information, please Apply now or call Russell Taylor and ask for Chris Campbell.
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position.