Pre Evaluation Technician
Newcastle Under Lyme
About the company:
- The Client is an award-winning global leader in industrial automation parts distribution and repair solutions. They serve 75,000 customers in 150+ countries, with customers in a variety of sectors including Energy, Food, Processing and Pharmaceutical.
- Due to internal promotions after an extended period of growth, the client are on the search for their next superstar to join their thriving company.
What is the salary?
- From £11.00 per hour
What will you be doing?
- Primary duties of this position are to evaluate all incoming items for repair.
- Included in these will be units previously repaired which have been returned for warranty consideration.
- Duties will include but not limited to the verification of part numbers and quantities of incoming items from customers. Forward completed orders to shipping department.
What hours will I work?
- 8.00am- 17.00pm (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
An ideal candidate will:
- Work independently & research (Manuals PDF's)
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have the ability to learn how to test a range of industrial automation
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to use a CRM system in past roles
- Previous electrical/electro-mechanical troubleshooting experience a must.
- Previous technical training experiences a plus.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player with focus on department growth and process improvement.
Education and Experience:
- GCSE minimum grade Cs in a Science subject, Mathematics and English
- BTEC in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or working towards, desirable
- Technical or Industrial product knowledge a distinct advantage
- Electronic industry experience required
- The ability to perform low level repair, testing and troubleshooting would be a distinct advantage