Principal Environmental Consultant
Part of a global group, they are one of the UK's leading engineering and environment consultancies, specialising in water, energy and environment projects. They develop intelligent solutions to deliver infrastructure and lasting environmental and social legacies, creating new possibilities for humanity through their innovative approach to delivery.
Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for Senior/Principal Environmental Consultants to join their growing multi-disciplinary Environmental Impact Assessment Team. This can be on a full or part time basis.
Key aspects of the role will include:
* managing and writing all stages of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA);
* providing environmental support on a wide range of projects including fluvial and coastal flood risk management, water utility, rail, renewable/ energy projects and other large scale infrastructure;
* managing consenting applications such as planning, Development Consent Orders, Transport and Works Order and Environmental Permits;
* supporting business development and tenders;
* liaising with project teams, clients, stakeholders and the public as required;
* providing a mentoring/supervisory role to more junior members of our team.
* have an environmental related degree;
* be an EIA Practitioner with IEMA and/or chartered with another relevant institute (or close to achieving);
* excellent written and oral communication;
* enjoy innovation and embracing advances in technology and EIA;
* hold a full UK driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative, global company with fantastic growth plans in place. For more information, please contact Steve McCarthy at Russell Taylor Group, and Apply Now!