Role: Principal Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior / Principal Quantity Surveyor to join our clients Quantity Surveying Department based in Manchester. Our client is an international, Consultancy specialising in Project Management and Engineering. You will be dealing with contracts at any stage of the projects within your field. If you have experience within Energy, Industry, utilities or infrastructure please apply within for this fantastic opportunity.
- You will be dealing with Project Estimates - Conceptual through to the Pre-Tender stage.
- Have an excellent understanding of contracts including; JCT, FIDIC, ICE, NEC and other forms of contract.
- Understand EU/ Multilateral Department Banks Procurement Rules / World Bank.
- To prepare tender documents for the public / private sector within NEC, JCT, FIDIC, ICE and other forms of contracts.
- Complete administration tasks for Post-Contract stages.
- Travel overseas when necessary and to the needs of the department.
- RICS recognised degree or similar qualification.
- Previously worked for a Consultancy or other client facing business as a QS
- Must be an RICS Chartered member.
- Have exceptional numeracy, English written and communication skills.
- Pension, Car Allowance, Company Bonus, Dental Care, Medical Care, 25 days Holiday.
Keywords: Senior Quantity surveyor, Principal Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, QS, Energy, Industry, infrastructure, transport, utilities, water, NEC, FIDIC, ICE, JCT, MDB, tender, RICS, consultancy, Manchester, Liverpool, North West.