Role: Principal Scientist - Extractables / Leachables
Location: North Yorkshire - Contract testing / Pharmaceutical
Salary: Highly competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Scientist who must have experience in Extractable studies on materials and leachable studies on drug products. You will be an expert in analytical problem solving, communication and project management. If you are looking for a new role and want to be part of a growing company, who offer long term progression, work in a top of the range laboratory and work with great people apply within.
- Project managing the regulatory aspects of client's projects and managing all analytical activities internal / external projects.
- To support commercial marketing / sales activities, winning business, pricing, product strategy, product promotions, speaking at events and writing scientific publications.
- Be the SME for key client contacts / stakeholders of the business and attend meetings.
- As the SME, independently keep up to date on all regulatory changes in the market and provide this to all teams within the business and key clients / stakeholders.
- Analyse / validate data and communicate effectively through written and verbal communications.
- Work closely with internal laboratory operations, research & development scientists to schedule test slots meeting KPI deadlines.
- To train / mentor analysts / scientists within the business.
- Must have a science degree within Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry or related subject.
- Previous experience is a must working within a regulated science / research laboratory GMP / GLP / ISO 17025 UKAS accredited.
- We welcome candidates with experience of method development and validation using GC / LC / HPLC.
- Must have excellent written communication skills for report writing, publications and presentations.
- Project Management Skills
- There may be some occasional travel UK, EU and US so being able to travel is a must!
Keywords: Extractables, Leachables, principal scientist, contract testing, pharma, pharmaceutical, SME, LC-MS, GC-MS, HPLC, 17025, GMP, GLP, project management,