Role - Principal Scientist (Organic/ Medicinal Chemist)
Location - Nottingham/Loughborough
Salary - Competitive
Russell Taylor Group is delighted to be working with an award-winning UK based CRO, which is renowned for providing expert synthetic chemistry support to a variety of clients from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and chemical industries. Our client is going through extreme growth and is seeking passionate and driven scientific researchers to join their drug discovery and development teams. They are soon to move to a large, world-class research facility in Loughborough in the later part of 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and work on projects from multiple companies. If you have the below specification, please apply within.
For the Principal Scientist opportunity, our client is looking for the following: -
- PhD in either Medicinal Chemistry or Organic Chemistry
- Industrial experience in Chemical Synthesis, Medicinal Chemistry
- Experience in mentoring and supervising junior team members
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to engage and influence senior leaders and peers across R&D
- Demonstrable scientific drive, technical ability, autonomy, authority, and confidence, backed by solid and broad knowledge and experience
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- Communicates in a clear, well-structured, and professional manner with key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Proficiency with critical interpretation of data and implementation of next series of steps in experimental cascade.
- Contributes to authoring of technical and science reports
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and form good working relationships with a client focus