Role: Process Chemist (Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm)
Salary: Up to £21,000 DOE
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Process Chemist to join our client's company in Blackpool who specialise in the manufacture of acrylics for dental, medical and industrial applications. Great opportunity for someone local or moving to the area to join our client's business.
- Will be required to plan organise and carry out polymerisation reactions on production scale reactors.
- Will be monitoring and processing scrap material on the Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Day to day duties will require controlling all aspects of meeting production targets.
- The position will report directly to the Technical Manager.
- Training will be provided to develop and broaden the job specification.
- Must be qualified to HND / BSc Degree level (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related discipline.
- Experience in working in an acrylic polymer manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in using computer controlled reaction processes would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work in a fast moving manufacturing environment and be flexible with hours in order to address business needs.
- Must be able work under own initiative and possess good team working and organisational skills.
- expected to be flexible if overtime is required
Start date ASAP