Role: Process Chemist / Production Operative / Operator - Pharmaceutical Industry
Location: West Yorkshire
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Chemistry Graduate / Process Operator to join a Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company based within the area of West Yorkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with the best. You will need to have experience within GC and HPLC, this could be from university or hands on from another pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Must have a degree in Chemistry or a Pharmaceutical related subject.
- Must have used HPLC and GC to be suitable for this role, this can be from academics or from previous a pharmaceutical company you have worked for.
- Must be prepared to work shifts / nights / days rotating.
- API Manufacturing would be desirable.
- Previous GMP / Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience would also be desirable.
Keywords; manufacturing, process, production, manufacturing, hplc, gc, gmp, pharma, API, pharmaceutical, chemistry, chemist, Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Barnsley, Mirfield, West Yorkshire,