Role: Production Facility Technician
Location: St Asaph, North Wales
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Production Facility Technician to join our client's medical device company within a cleanroom facility in North Wales. This is a good opportunity for an individual who has experience working within pharmaceuticals, medical devices or a related industry. If this is something that interests you, please apply within.
- H&S and RAMS documentation review when contractors attend site and assist with other H&S aspects.
- Responsible for internal monitoring of the Production Facility and cleanrooms.
- Responsible for production machine and equipment service calibration contracts.
- Responsible for care of planned equipment maintenance of production assets.
- Maintain M&C Database.
- Maintain and develop a detailed Asset File of production equipment for historical changes and calibration/service/validation/maintenance records.
- Input to H&S aspects for Production, as part of the H&S team.
- Seek out equipment, facility and process changes that benefit production processes (include ERP and implementing LEAN).
- Self-starting individual who can manage their time efficiently, but also has the ability to work within a team.
- Attend production progress meetings and report progress and any issues.
- Work with the Operations team on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Highly dextrous
- Numerate, clear writing as well as a good verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with Windows operating system & Microsoft Office experience.
- Good GSCE grades, preferable Maths, English and a Science based subject
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role within the Medical device, Pharmaceutical or a related industry.
- Experience of working with quality systems e.g. ISO 13485
- Experience of working with manual & semi-automatic production equipment
- Experience of working in clean room environments preferred
Keywords: cleanroom, medical devices, pharmaceutical, ISO, production, equipment, facility