Days based role - Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to form part of the Process Operator team.
No expereince required but enthusiastic attitude to work in a busy environment.
The role involves work within the filtration, sieving, blending and packaging areas of the factory and reports directly to the Plant Supervisor.
Roles Responsibilities include
General factory processes (cleaning factory area, filtration, sieving, forklift operation)
- Daily industrial vacuuming/cleaning of factory areas.
- Machinery operations
- Loading/unloading blenders
- Non-hazardous and hazardous chemical handling
- Small item packaging (powder and liquid)
- Accurate batch labelling
- Follow instructions accurately and quickly
- Maintain records as required by the company Quality Manuals
The preferred candidate must be a good team worker with the ability to follow instructions quickly and accurately. Demonstrate an excellent attitude towards time keeping and be expected to be ready to start work at the commencement of your normal working day.
Great opportunity for the right candidate
Apply via cv submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further.