Role: Process Transfer Supervisor - Medical Device / ISO 13485
Salary: Highly Competitive
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Process Transfer - Supervisor within a Global Medical Device / ISO 13485 Company based in the area of Manchester. You will have an excellent knowledge of GMP and highly regulated environments and experience working within a manufacturing environment to the highest of standards. You will be managing the lean process as well as training mentoring staff. Great opportunity to join a Global Medical Device company.
- Responsible for launched / approved products, operating processes and the creation and transfer of manufacturing processes within the R&D / Manufacturing and Site to Site transfers of on-market products.
- To develop LEAN processes by removal of waste and continuous improvement of existing processes.
- To develop news processes, transfer to manufacturing and continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Provide internal departments with support in relation to process improvement.
- To support and complete process validation and assist in the training of Manufacturing Staff during the validation cycle.
- You will direct and sub-ordinate to complete assignment using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Monitor all daily / weekly and monthly operations of the Process Transfer Department.
- Ideally have a BA / BS with 4-8 years experience or MS with 1-2 years experience desired.
- Must have a working knowledge of experimental design.
- Advanced knowledge of GMP / highly regulated environments.
- Must be trained or had training within Blood Borne Pathogen.
- Technical Skills, report writing and communication skills.
- Work well on your own as well as within a team.
- Natural problem solver in respect of Process / Validation / Continuous Improvement.
- Supervisory / Management experience
Keywords: Process Transfer, validation, continuous improvement, GMP, R&D, manufacturing, lean, six-sigma, 13485.