Russell Taylor are currently working with a prestigious company who operate in the Oil and Gas and Power Industries.
Operating in over 50 countries, this client employs over 100,000 people and is a market leader in its field.
My client are currently looking for a Procurement Manager with in depth EPC experience to join them.
Work Planning and Organisation
- Project procurement co-ordination and management for consults, services, consumables and assets.
- Supply chain management.
- Production of framework contracts or partnering agreements
- Monitoring and assessment of supply chain partners
Commercial and Risk
- Contract review and management
- Contribution to the project risk register
- Budget/commercial knowledge of the client contract
- Advising the project team of relevant procurement outcomes with recommendations in each case
- Profit/loss reporting on the procurement package outcomes
- Responsibility for full procurement team.
- Knowledge of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical, controls & instrumentation and engineering services.