Procurement Assistant (Chemical Manufacturing)
Location - Runcorn
Start - ASAP
Salary - Negotiable
There is an exciting new vacancy in our procurement department for an organised individual who has a strong background within Chemical, Pharma or FMCG Manufacturing.
Excellent communication and IT skills will also be required to source and manage material, working with a global supply base to support both laboratory and stock management functions within the company.
This is a development role at a growing company where both in-house and external training will be available as the role develops.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing Materials and Placing Orders
- Expediting Orders and Troubleshooting Supplier Issues
- Tracking & Managing Stock of Products, Solvents and Consumables
- Maintaining Database
- Updating Stock Levels in SAP
- Providing Costings for Potential New Projects
- Offering Customs Clearance and Logistics Support
- General Administration
- Duties within the general scope of the job title, at the request of the Procurement, Commercial and Laboratory Teams
Previous Experience & Qualifications
- Chemistry degree of strong background in the industry
- Excellent Administration and IT Skills
- Attention to Detail and Willingness to Learn
- Ability to manage different tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Procurement Experience
- SAP Experience
- Laboratory Experience
- Ability to speak a foreign language
Contractual Features and Benefits
- £21,000 per annum plus generous annual bonus
- Career progression and development
- 30 Days Holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) with an additional day for each years completed service
- Immediate start (where if possible).
Please click on the link to apply and to send your fully updated CV to me, ensuring your email address and mobile number is fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager