Role:- Product Certification Testing Coordinator
Location:- High Wycombe
Hours:- Monday - Friday 36 hours per week
Benefits: 33 days holiday, 25 days annual holiday and 8 days public, Pension scheme, Sick pay, Flexible working, Cycle to work, Referral bonus, Discount scheme.
Russell Taylor has an exciting opportunity to work for the market leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification services. This vacancy is for an office-based Product Certification Testing Co-ordinator to join a growing team. This is a great opportunity to develop your career within an established Product Certification team and be part of a really interesting company.
- Manage the certification led testing requirements for clients.
- Assist with the planning of sampling, testing and certification activities.
- Review and approve responses to any non-conformances raised.
- Gather and review test evidence and assessment results, produce documents and make certification decisions on behalf of the company.
- Co-ordinate Sampling activities with the Client Manager team.
- Undertake sampling activities.
- Witness testing on behalf of customers.
- Catalogue test samples in advance of testing.
- Act as a primary point of contact for any testing/certification queries that customers may have.
Skills / Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experience in a Testing, Inspection and Certification led business.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Logical, methodical planning skills.
- Experience of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to operate as part of a team or alone.
- Willingness to travel both in the UK and abroad.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Proactive problem solver.