Russell Taylor are actively recruiting for a Product Development Engineer to work on the Wirral.
The main function of the role is to assist in the continual development of fluid technology used in the Oil and Gas industry, whilst providing technical support for manufacturing, testing and commercial activities of several product ranges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* New product development of fluid technology used for transporting hazardous materials such as liquid natural gas.
* Provide input for continual improvement of existing products
* Develop, create and implement manufacturing techniques
* Support testing to ensure qualification of new products to appropriate British Standards
* Prepare, document and manage technical reports
Skills & Experience:
* New Product Development/Introduction experience
* Experience with AutoCAD and Solidworks software
* Previous experience working with fluid transfer, sealing technology or pipework would be desirable
* A mechanical engineering degree or equivalent
Please follow the instructions below to apply: