Product Marketing Manager – Edinburgh – Audio and Software
My client is looking for a highly motivated product marketing individual to join their Marketing team. Responsible for helping to plan, implement and launch leading audio and voice products to large international customers, you will be working within a passionate, cross-engineering team dedicated to delivering solutions that change how people use technology.
- Create Market Requirement Documents, utilising Market Research and customer knowledge
- Complete competitor product analysis using competition research
- Develop innovative new user experiences
- Map target market, engage with identified software and hardware partners, and feed intelligence to all relevant parties
- Develop and communicate proposals to Sales and Product teams
- Translate proposals into full system solutions
- Collaborate across the teams to contribute inputs to software/hardware proposals and help to deliver message to target markets through effective utilisation of strategy
- Work with marketing and PR teams to prepare messages for key events and product launches
- Support sales team with regards to key account management for key customers
- Domestic and International Travel will be required
Ideally holding a degree in a related discipline, with a background in technical marketing, design, applications or system engineering, you will be tasked with developing audio or voice products. Strong, passionate knowledge for great software and a great user experience is essential, as is experience interacting with large technology companies in the consumer electronics industry. You will have an ability to create and write presentation materials of exceptionally high quality, and have a working knowledge of key technologies and concepts in both software and semiconductor domains. Good interpersonal team working skills is a must, and someone who thrives in a fast moving environment with excellent time-management.
My client is a leading supplier of audio and voice software solutions for a range of applications including mobile communications and automotive entertainment. Established for over 30 years, they excel at developing complex chip design, and value feature integration and innovation highly. With a vast array of patents internationally, they serve a wide variety of customers on a global scale, through both direct and distributor based sales.