PRODUCT RELEASE SPECIALIST/ Quality Control; Medical Devices
Location: North Yorkshire
Type: FTC 12 months (has the potential to go permanent but not guaranteed)
Salary: upto £22,000 DOE (overtime available)
Additional Benefits: 3% 6% pension contribution, 25 days + BH holidays, share save scheme etc
Our Client, a leading Medical Devices company is looking to recruit for a Product Release Specialist who will work at their modern site in North Skipton; alongside working at this massive -impressive facility, this person will gain furthered career development working within a GMP, 13485 accredited QMS.
Reporting to the Product Release Team Leader this person will:
Generation of certificates for export products & regulatory requirements
- Generate batch reviews and release for various products across biocides & wound management, including sterile batch reviews.
- Providing active support to operations for correcting paperwork in a timely manner.
- Complying with site Health and Safety procedures at all times.
- Ensuring compliance with company GDP policy and general GLP, cGMP principles.
- Primary point of contact for batch release queries.
- Liaising with other departments regarding priority release.
- Assist in deviation investigations.
- Documentation reviews and updates including those associated to periodic reviews
- Generation of department metrics and monthly reports.
- Acting as deputy for the Product Release Team Leader as required/ deputising if needed.
- Working with Quality colleagues on improvement projects related to the role.
- Taking ownership of Product Release processes.
- Trainer - Competent to provide training in product release processes.
- Will ideally hold a Degree in a Scientific Discipline but not essential
- Will have worked in a highly regulated environment in a Pharmaceutical, Contract Testing or Pharmaceutical setting (GMP, iso 13485, GDP any one of these)
- Ideally will have SAP experience
- 'Can do attitude', while maintaining outstanding attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills are essential
- Prioritization skills
- Computer Literate (SAP, MRP, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Ability to balance the need to work as an effective team member while proactively working on own initiative when required.