Production and Materials Planning Coordinator (Chemical Manufacturing)
Due to exciting growth we are recruiting for a Production and Materials Planning Coordinator to join a successful Production team. For the ideal candidate, we are looking to get you started ASAP.
Our client is a World Class manufacture and supplier of surfactants and associated chemicals for the personal care, cosmetics, HI&I and many industrial applications. They offer an impressive wide range of chemical manufacturing capabilities on behalf of its global customer base.
They are part of a dynamic group of businesses engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of chemical intermediates for Personal Care, Household Care and Industrial applications.
They have a hugely exciting future with plans to grow the business dramatically over the next 3 years which will have a fantastic impact on the development and internal promotion of their employees.
If this sounds like the a business and a team that you would like to join and become an integral part of this exciting journey… this could be your new role!
Your New Role Summary/Purpose
This new opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion as our client experiences rapid growth and investment. This is an incredible opportunity to join a business where you can make a real impact within a well respected company.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, key deliverables in this role will be:-
* To plan manufacturing demands and co-ordinate raw materials to meet our customer's needs, working closely with Operations/Procurement/Commercial teams.
* Planning WO to meet customer's demands.
* Planning and maintaining stock keeping units (SKUs).
* Running MPS/MRP.
* Running Capacity planning.
* Presenting production plans.
* Communicating production demands.
* Experienced planner in a manufacturing environment, managing 100's of SKUs currently, using SAP or similar.
* Well organised.
* Works well under pressure.
* Achieved or working towards industry recognised qualification in planning
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
25 days holiday + bank holidays
3% pension, Laptop
Salary range £28,000
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager