Sales order coordinator
Reporting to the production manager, the Sales order coordinator is responsible for processing all sales orders, ensuring that all relevant systems are updated accurately. This is a critical role requiring accurate information transfer from our customers/sales team through to the engineering and production departments.
To carry out this role successfully, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
* Add new Sales Orders for both controllers and monitoring equipment onto internal systems (Syspro/Solavista)
* Ensure that jobs are scheduled appropriately in the production plan
* Manage fixture orders with Dewhurst.
* Emailing approval fixture drawings to customer and deal with queries.
* Coordinate all technical information supplied by customer/sales team
* Liaise with all interdependent departments as required to ensure clear communication
Skills and attributes
* Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment.
* Planning and prioritising activities.
* xcellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage multiple systems
* Strong work ethic, honesty and integrity
* Self-motivated and results driven
* Able to work on own initiative
Essential skills and experience
* Minimum 2 years' experience working in a technical administration role
* Experience in using Windows - Word, Excel and databases
Additional skills(preferred but not essential)
* Experience in production scheduling
* Job estimating experience
* A background in technically engineered products