Production & Warehouse Operations Manager (FMCG)
Competitive Salary + Financial relocation assistance (if needed)
Excellent Contractual Benefits and Career prospects
Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
Due to incredible financial investment for business growth we are EXCLUSIVELY recruiting for a Production & Warehouse Operations Manager to join our hugely successful client in their Management Team.
They have a hugely exciting future with plans to add an additional production line in and to expand their current warehouse over the next 12 months. This role will provide you with exciting challenges where your experience and ideas will be fully utilised.
For you to be successful in this role, it is essential that you have previous experience with onsite production growth projects.
If this sounds like the business and a team that you would like to join and become an integral part of their exciting journey… this could be your new role!
What will your new role entail?
You will report directly to the Site Director, your duties, alogside the expansion project, will include
* Carry out the responsibilities of an Operations Manager in accordance with recognised legal and ethical standards, and in line with specific company policies for Health and Safety, Environment, Social and Ethical responsibility.
* Provide inspirational and effective leadership with a highly motivational drive for results. Build, lead, develop and inspire a high performing "can do" attitude throughout the team and promote accountability and an ambition to deliver exceptional operational standards which meet the group's objectives, customer demands and supplier requirements.
* Recommend and help to deliver appropriate CAPEX investment initiatives to maximise the site profitability. Ensure all planning has clear ROI focus which improves costs, yield and labour productivity and is consistent with the group's growth strategy. Manage all operational costs in line with budget and forecasts
* Anticipate any issues - achieve a successful and timely resolution through a strong and collaborative customer relationship
* Develop a progressive and accountable team which strives through continuous improvement
* Ensure the Operations team receive development to support, deliver and be accountable for and embrace the company's 'journey to excellence' program.
* To identify and minimize waste in all forms across site.
* To ensure that product quality requirements meet customer requirements.
* To ensure systems are developed and embedded across the operations team to reduce (and then maintain) corrective actions from externally assessed accreditations.
* Ensure relationships are managed professionally with the objectives of retention and growth.
* Ensure Operations personnel, operational employee structure and employee succession planning is managed in line with long term targets
* Further develop visible KPIs with the Site Director, to drive operational excellence to achieve efficiencies in productivity, labour, service, quality, hygiene, environmental, health & Safety, cost control and waste. Embed modern manufacturing practices and continue to implement CI in our "Journey to Excellence" program
Previous Experience you will have:
* A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role with management of teams up to 20 people.
* Leadership: Provides and communicates inspirational and clear direction to your team which is in line with the organisation's goals, mission and values.
* Performance management; Manages the performance of others fairly, clearly and regularly, encouraging and supporting the team to achieve high standards.
* Planning and organisational skills; Able to establish efficient and appropriate plans for yourself and others and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring objectives are met.
* The ideal candidate will have experience gained in a warehouse, supply chain and manufacturing within the IT or electronics environments.
* Experience of cost reduction programmes.
* Customer service; Understands and responds to customer needs (internal and external) and exceeds expectations where possible.
* Communication and team working; Works co-operatively with others to achieve a common goal and communicates information in a clear, concise, and accurate manner.
* Problem solving and decision making; Analyses information appropriately in order to find best solutions and takes a balanced view to reach logical conclusions and make relevant decisions.
* Commercial and organisational focus
This is an excellent opportunity for Operations Manager, with previous experience and a can-do attitude for long term opportunities. In return the company will provide you with:
* An attractive salary
* Relocation assistance available
* Health Cash Plan
* Death in service plan
* Onsite parking
* Corporate eye test voucher scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Discounted holidays, spa breaks and tourist entrance tickets
* Branded discounts
* Long service and staff recognition awards
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager